Illusion quicker than reality

In my office desk , I waited for my dream girl who I have a crush with .... That day I am sure that I should propose her anyhow ... She entered the ODC ... I could bet that she is the most beautiful girl I had ever seen ... She is as simple as any other girl and I am always captivated by her innocent nature ...I could feel that day was gonna be heavenly ... Two of my friends in Odc encouraged but gave some mokkai ideas regarding proposals ....

I pinged her that I have to talk to u..she pinged back what is that about ... I requested her to meet me at the pantry... I rushed to pantry and prayed all the gods I know ... I thought about my favorite actor vijay's bold proposal in movie thirumalai and convinced myself i should be bold .she came... Her curly hairs near the ears, her glowing eyes, glowing cheek, pink soft lips ...Oh god she is the most beautiful creation by Brahma ....She gave a questioning look ...I said I love u... She got shocked .... She looked down confused ... All my preparation for my proposal were gone out of the mind ...She then smiled at me and went away without saying anything ... I just called her name ... She did not turn back...I thought she could have slapped me... This silence is deadly ..

I went inside the Odc to hear her say "i love you" to me ..but she was standing with her Team Leader and our Project Manager ... Oh god these useless guys are always there to break my love...I understood her TL was giving some task for the day.. I went to my place .... My PM called me.. I went near him and there comes the storm ....He shouted me these first lines "Don't u know how to behave , U will be fired if u trouble her again".I saw her. She had the same smile in her lips. That's when I got the real meaning of the smile . The whole ODC was looking at me ... I became the mass hero but in the best notorious way .Ohh god I closed my eyes , my heart was beating very fast , life would never gonna be the same hereafter with my superiors. I couldn't think worse.

I opened my eyes , my friend was snoring loudly nearby me and my other friend was watching something in his computer , the room was dark and I took my mobile and saw the time , it was 1 48 am .

I tried to sleep , but the things happened lingered in my mind. First I believed I was in Odc proposing my dream girl , then I was in my room with a snoring friend and a nocturnal friend . Then , I had certain perception to discriminate the physical reality and the dream state... If we are really aware we can see that we believe and do things that are presented to us by the mind. In dreams, the mind closes the reality and gives u the dream as the real one. In wake mind shows us both the dream and the physical reality. What tomorrow if the mind closes something and opens up some other thing and makes us do different things???????? The illusion created by mind every moment is much faster than the reality we perceive through awareness. This is the peak of deception.

We can clearly see that there is a clear space between the doer(the real u) and the stimulating mind. Mind works different in sleep and wake , but the 'u the person' watching is the same. So there is a clear space between u and your mind. But the mind dominates u every moment. This awareness over mind must arise among the human society that whatever we do is from the picture and thoughts that mind gives you... Isn't a slavery , that we simply do things that a gadget-mind tells u, when u and the mind are not the same??? ...U smoke because the mind asks u to smoke , u drink because the mind wants u to drink, u indulge in physical pleasure because the mind wants to do it...Isn't a real slavery ???

When I say don't listen to mind, I am not belittling the mind... Mind is like the dustbin, but dustbin is not less important . You can live without tv, computers, mobile phones etc but you cannot live without a dustbin. But what will happen, u know dustbin is more important than everything and u start living inside the dustbin??? That's what happened in the case of mind. Use the dustbin and let not sleep in it.

So is it possible for us to control or stop the mind??? ... Lets not try to do anything with the mind ... Even to control the mind u start using mind and then after sometime when u realize this, u ll go crazy... The best solution according to me is let the stimulating mind stimulate us for anything , but we should be in the peak of awareness to see the mind is playing games with us and we should start doing what is actually needed for the situations and not whatever the nonsense the mind subjects us to do... I am doing what my mind says is really a slavery not a freedom...

This post is not about phlosophy , this is the ultimate reality in the physical world.... The most important gadget we use daily is not computers , its our body and mind. Without these gadgets other gadgets have no meaning ... I just want everybody to be aware of the mind and its games on us and let's not be puppets of our mind.

Thanks for reading,
Rudhra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presence

Is the relationship of Guru can be ignored

Addiction and Shiva - Two sides of the same coin